Habitat for Humanity Guelph Wellington is building affordable housing in your community, and you can help!
Join us for a team building day like no other!
Sure, you could book a typical team building experience, like a mundane day at an indoor conference center or a generic trust exercise. But why settle for the ordinary when you could have an extraordinary team building experience with Habitat for Humanity Guelph Wellington?
- Learn new skills
- Connect with your community
- Help Habitat build homes!
Our Habitat Team Build Days offer a unique opportunity for corporate teams to try new skills, step out of their comfort zones, and make a positive impact in the community. Join us on our Habitat build site and not only will your team bond and strengthen their communication skills, but they’ll also have the chance to swing a hammer, don a hardhat, and work together to build homes for families in need. Book a Habitat Team Build Day today and see how your team can challenge themselves, gain a new perspective, and make a real difference in the lives of local families.
What’s in it for your business?
- Exclusive Build Day for your team of up to 10
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Full safety orientation and on-site support
- Commemorative team photo
- Keepsake t-shirts for each participant
- Logo displayed on-site for the day
- Invitation to Home Dedication ceremony to celebrate families moving into their new homes
- Social media recognition before/during/after
- Toolkit of imagery and content to promote Habitat GW and your build day amongst your team and on your own social media accounts
8:30am – Welcome
10am – 2 Hours Building
12pm – Lunch (Provided)
Habitat Introduction & Overview – Presentation
1pm – 2 Hours Building
3pm – Closing Remarks & Cleanup
Are you interested in a Build Day?
If you would like to schedule a call to get more information, please submit the form below: