With the help of our partners and supporters, we’ve scaled up our builds, and are now developing entire communities.
We are very pleased to announce two new build projects to take place over the next 3 years, one in Guelph on Speedvale Avenue East, and one in Fergus on Garafraxa Street West. Another project currently in the works is the redevelopment of the Orchard Park building, a partnership with the Ignatius Jesuit Centre in Guelph Eramosa Township. Between these three projects we will build a mix of over 145 market and Habitat units in the next 3-5 years. Sign up to our Habitat Happenings e-newsletter or follow us on social media to receive updates as we progress with these projects.
If you are interested in applying for a Habitat home, please review the information provided HERE.
- Guelph – 1994 (Manitoba Street)
- Rockwood- 2001 (Inkerman Street)
- Fergus – 2002 (Milligan Street)
- Elora – 2003 & 2004 (York Street)
- Rockwood – 2005 (Inkerman Street)
- Mount Forest – 2006 (Durham Street)
- Guelph – 2007 (Morris Street)
- Guelph – 2008 (Harris Street)
- Guelph – 2008 (Alma Street North)
- Guelph – 2009 (Johnston Street)
- Arthur – 2009 (Isabella Street)
- Guelph – 2010 (Bagot Street)
- Guelph – 2011 (Huron Street)
- Guelph – 2011 (York Road)
- Fergus – 2012 (Forfar Street)
- Guelph – 2013 (Paisley Road)
- Guelph – 2014 (Paisley Road)
- Guelph – 2015 (York Road)
- Cityview Village, Guelph – 2017-2020 (Cityview Road South)